The Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences of Thomas Jefferson University and TCNJ have a formal articulation agreement allowing freshman applicants to be accepted to both the Speech-Language Pathology program and TCNJ and to earn both the baccalaureate in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology from TCNJ and the MS-SLP degree from Jefferson in six years.
- Students spend four years at TCNJ and two years at Thomas Jefferson University’s Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Students must take all prerequisite courses at TCNJ, with the exception of non-science courses through AP, IB, or dual credit at another college.
- TCNJ students must maintain a 3.3 cumulative GPA and a minimum 3.0 GPA in science prerequisite courses.
- The application deadline is December 1.
- Students must have a minimum 3.3 GPA to be eligible.
- Students who meet the GPA requirement will have a supplemental application placed on their application portal.
- Jefferson will review applications and invite qualified candidates for an interview.
- Contingent admission selections will be decided in mid-March.